* Upgraded Red Light Therapy Lamp: Each therapy lamp has 18pcs high power LEDs in total. 9pcs 660nm deep red leds + 9pcs 850nm near infrared leds in a given wavelength for light therapy. Infrared light is invisible to the naked eye, so when using this bulb, only half of the chips will appear illuminated.
* Optical lens: The red bulb is equipped with a 60 degree glass lens and an extra extra large optical lens to improve the irradiance> 141mW / cm2. Treatment target for your face shoulder knee waist 20 minutes each time.
* Odorless and non-invasive pain relief: designed to deliver infrared heat to the body. Infrared heat improves blood flow and circulation to the target area, encouraging muscles and damaged tissue to the heel.
* Easy and Durable to Use: Designed to fit E26 / E27 standard socket, AC85 ~ 265V operating voltage, easy to set up and use. Enjoy light therapy at home whenever you want. High power LED light therapy bulb has built-in qualified heat sink for better heat dissipation, durable to use.
* Lighting distance: keep 15-30cm / 6 "-12" from skin.
* We use single lamp bulb, lamp socket and lamp socket bulb, total 3 options, please choose the option as you need.
Light color: 9pcs 660nm deep red leds + 9pcs 850nm near infrared leds
141 mW / cm2 @ 0 inch
123 mW / cm2 @ 3 inch
98 mW / cm2 @ 6 inch
1 x LED light therapy (bulb only, lamp holder is not included).
1 x User Manual
1 x LED light therapy bulb with lamp holder
1 x User Manual
1 x Lamp Holder Only
1. Indoor use only, not waterproof.
2. The infrared light is invisible to the naked eye, so when using this bulb, only half of the chips will glow.
3. Remember not to be too close or touch the bulb when in use or turn off the moment.
4. Due to individual differences, if not convenient during irradiation, please stay.
Could it hurt my eyes?
Half of the light coming from this device is infrared, which means it is beyond the perception of the human eye. Only cameras without infrared filters can detect this light and pose no threat to our eyes. The typical human eye responds to wavelengths from 400nm to 700nm.
The other half is visible, however, and can be inconvenient to send directly to your eyes for extended periods of time.
However, you only need to close your eyes when using it on your face, no goggles are necessary, although they can be used as needed.